Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Bucket List

My "someday" list:
  • Display my art in a coffee shop
  • Go to Seminary
  • Live in community (on campus doesn't count)
  • Live in a 3rd world country with my family for 1 year
  • Go fishing
  • Learn how to snowboard
  • Sing and play the piano during worship
  • Write a song
  • Record a song
  • Have my writing published in a magazine or book
  • Be a 'regular' at a coffee shop so the barista knows my name
  • Be up close and personal with Mother Teresa's ministry in India
  • Visit my Bolivian family
  • Work at a Christian Camp (again)
  • Play the guitar
To name a few.

1 comment:

ryan said...

i've always had this question... why does seminary cost so much? i mean, isn't God's word supposed to be a free gift? do you charge someone money after teaching them the bible?

great list. sign me up for the camp.

word verification: sicant (i thought it was funny)