Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

If you're a blog-follower, you may have already seen dozens of posts about Shutterfly's 50-free Christmas cards.  Here's another one!  I'm not usually one to follow through on several steps to receive a free gift because it seems like too much effort.  However, this time around, I'm living on a budget and 50-free cards is good-enough incentive for me!

This will be the first year we're sending out Christmas cards since our wedding was just months before Christmas last year and our hands were too tired from writing thank you notes.  I love receiving cards with yearly updates and hope to cleverly display them this year, too.

For you to qualify for 50 free cards, follow these steps:

More exact details, go here.


I'm excited to add Christmas cards to our list of "Team Bricknell" holiday traditions!  Maybe ours will end up on your fridge! :)

No comments: