Thursday, January 4, 2007

my toe is purple

Homegrown grapes have a unique dusty greenish/purple color. So does my toe. I jammed it on the bottom of a door. Door jam. Toe jam. Hmm...

I went shopping with my sister today. (More like window-shopping... we returned a few things and didn't purchase anything; it felt like we made money.) I complained the whole day how much my toe hurt; she rolled her eyes. I think she got the point when I showed her my discolored toe... the first time. If I didn't want to do something, it's because my toe hurt. We were both laughing. :)

I've been reading good books: "Let Justice Roll Down" by John Perkins; "Travelling Mercies" by Ann Lamott; "Velvet Elvis" by Rob Bell.
I've been listening to good music: JJ Heller, K T Tunstall, Bebo Norman, Mike Hohnholz

Trying to figure out how to best spend my time before I leave my comfortable home for 4 months.

41 days and counting (while my toe is throbbing)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you....and your toe :)